Sunday, March 25, 2012

No Tears!

When my mom used to buy the "no tears" shampoo when I was a kid, I would have called bullshit if I knew the word at the tender age of 4.

But I didn't, so I just sorta whimpered a bit and looked bloodshot for hours afterwards.

But there were no tears this time!
(Though there were a few choice words...)


So, I don't really drink milk, and it seemed silly and gluttonous to go by one for a trial-run. So i figured I would use some old cardboard to first make a box shape and then go from there.
So here's that process:



I measured out at cut up the box, creasing it on folds so that I could form it to the box.




Once I was finished making the box, I drew the X on the sides like the pictures indicated. Once I got into it, I started to forget to take photos.
You can see the X pretty well in this picture.
Additionally, you can see that I had hole-punched the sides, on all 4 corners, and between the X lines on three sides.



and here it is all closed up!



I like the bright colors of the Fruit By The Foot box, but I think the lines look icky.
Next time, I would use something bigger, because the folding would be easier.

Hope you enjoyed!

I don't know what I'm going to put in it, but a bigger one is BEGGING to be a cupcake box.

No comments:

Post a Comment