Monday, March 5, 2012

It's bigger on the inside!

thats what she said?

Okay, I have a confession to make.
I am a Whovian.

A 3D glasses wearing, "Bad Wolf" graffiti writing, Friend of the Ood.
(50 points if you get the references)

Something about the story has always resonated with me.

And because I practice healthy life habits, I display my love by watching Doctor Who episodes on Netflix ad nauseum.

Oh, that and making everything in my life look like a TARDIS.

What is a TARDIS you ask?
Why, Time and Relative Dimension In Space of course!


and THIS is what it looks like on the inside:

Yes, it's bigger on the inside.

Anyways, here is my new TARDIS Sewing Kit!

I bought two different sewing kits at Target. They were about $3 a piece. One had really good scissors (always very important), the other had a thimble and better thread.


I cleaned out an Altoids case to use as the new sewing kit.



My biggest issue with sewing is that I am always sitting on a couch or my bed. I have lost a fair few needles into the upholstery. They always come back and stab me later on.
They Boyfriend, however, has no experience with how painful this could be. And I have several stab wounds from him brushing needles off the coffee table accidentally for me to step on later. Joy.
So I need that to stop and never happen again. Ow.
Magnets are like, really good at keeping metal stuff together.
Or so I hear.
My friends got married last spring, and they had a ton of extra save the date magnets. I grabbed some.



Don't get upset, those are stock photos. And I have 4 more of these on my fridge

It's like MAGIC!!!



Heres the TARDIS part:

Don't laugh, I spent a lot of time cutting out foam squares...


Okay, you can laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment