Sunday, April 15, 2012

It is finished!

(Yeah, too soon?)

Anyways!
I finished my list of things I want to make!
*cue balloons*
...from Pinterest.

Yeah...I'm a bit over-zealous...

From Pinterest:


The Hearts indicate how high each project is on my priority list.


Clothing:

Ruffled edge skirt: ♥♥♥
From Allfreesewing.com



Some of these skirts♥♥♥
From frugalandthriving.com.au


Lined Paper T- Shirt: ♥♥
From www.u-createcrafts.com


Hoodie to sweater:♥♥♥♥
From seekatesew.blogspot.com


ruffle front tank:♥♥♥
From christinaclose.blogspot.com
Shirred Side Shirt ♥♥♥
http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/2012/01/side-gathered-shirt-tutorial-mens-shirt.html



Super Hero Skirt: ♥♥♥♥
From Tumblr picture, source unknown


Empire Shirt Re-Con:♥♥♥♥
From Guaya.wordpress.com


Accessories:


Kate spade style bangle: ♥♥♥
From MakeItandFakeIt.com


Cranberry lip balm: ♥♥
From eHow.com


I-Cord Wrap Bracelet:♥♥♥
From TheSittingTree at Etsy.com


wish bracelets:♥♥♥
HappyHourProjects.com


“tribal” necklace:♥♥
From http://blog.boatpeopleboutique.com/


Cotton Scrap Bracelet: ♥♥
From SewCraftCreate.com


Braided Leather Cuff: ♥♥♥♥♥
From Melissaseplin.com


Sailors Braided Rope Bracelet: ♥♥♥
http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2010/how-tuesday-sailors-knot-bracelets/
From Etsy Blog


Beer Can Bangle:♥♥♥
From Instructables.com by killerjackalope



Abacus Wrap Bracelet: ♥♥♥
From Inhonorofdesign.blogspot.com


Button bracelets: ♥♥♥
From Pinterst, source unknown



Leather Cuff: ♥♥♥♥
From Paperbiscuit on Etsy


Chunky Cuff/Bangle: ♥
From fashion.onblog.at


Fishtail Bracelet:♥♥♥
From ohsoprettythediaries.com


Leather Wrap Bracelet:♥♥♥
From Chickpea Design Studio on Etsy


Rope Bracelet: ♥♥♥♥
From Belrossa.blogspot.com



Morse Code necklace: ♥♥
From TrueBlueMeAndYou.tumblr.com


Bungee Cord Bracelet:♥♥
From ISpyDIY.com



Transparent Cuff: ♥
From Love-aestetics/blogspot.com



Paper Bead Bracelet: ♥♥
From Artspell at Esty.com


Bags:


Globe Purse: ♥♥♥
From Spoonflower.com


Okay, thats enough HTML for now. I will finish this over the course of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice list! I have respect for people that craft; I wish I had such artistic ability, but I don't sadly. Your posts with instructions make it look easy, I'll have to give some a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you finish making these products! I will absolutely be your first customer!

    ReplyDelete